Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Life Back in the States

Well, the last few days have been filled with random errands and adjusting to life back in the United States. Relatively speaking, it has been going fairly well. I have enjoyed getting to spend time with my family and the few friends who are in town. Today I had lunch with my favorite Tampa friend, David Diaz. It was great to reflect on my trip and also spend some quality time with a good friend.

I am doing my best to begin moving forward from my trip, while also retaining the memories and life lessons learned throughout it. With that said, this will be my last posting on my "Traveling Ecuador" blog. I have recieved many compliments about this blog and am very happy to hear that there were so many people enjoying it. When I mentioned to people that I was heading to Ecuador to live for three months, I got some reactions of concern and confusion. I hope that being able to read my stories and live my trip along with me has opened up some minds and allowed those of you that knew nothing about the country to see what wonderful things it has to offer.

If you are ever organizing a trip to Ecuador, or just have questions, please feel free to email me. Once again, thank you for following along with me through this blog, and thanks for all of the support throughout the trip. I will make sure to invite you all along on my next adventure, back to South America or wherever it might be!

Chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home